Genesee Media is looking to grow its team with entrepreneurial-minded individuals looking for the opportunity to get in on a ground-floor opportunity with Rochester’s most exciting radio group.
An Account Executive position is a much-coveted career option today as you control your own working hours and you help your company and your clients meet strategic goals. Very successful Account Executives can be financially rewarded very well compared to other careers.
You will be responsible for making a strong first impression and establishing a solid rapport with client prospects from which a long-term relationship can be built. You will act in a consultative manner to learn about a client’s needs, their industry, decision process, and understand how Genesee Media Corporation can help them exceed their business objectives through multi-channel marketing using our 1:1 communications software platform and radio stations.
Genesee Media Corporation will provide training as part of this position — we are looking for you to bring ambition, drive, tenacity and a passion for creating customer value.
- Searching for, qualifying, and closing business utilizing any available source to generate leads such as trade magazines, industry news sites, and blogs.
- Partnering with prospective clients to understand their business needs.
- Designing creative marketing campaigns with the help of our team.
- Creation and presentation of proposals to clients.
- Continuous management of client accounts to understand success, and to build long-term relationships.
- Achieving monthly revenue and/or activity goals
- Utilization of our Customer Relationship Management system to log activities
- Completely Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Aptitude towards Marketing, Sales, or Customer Service necessary with previous experience preferred
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Marketing, Management, Commerce or similarly related field preferred (or demonstrated success selling on Return on Investment)
- 3-5 years of sales experience selling to clients based on Return on Investment required
- Very strong self-motivation and a self-proficiency
- Extremely good organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office a must, experience with Adobe Audition a plus
- Creativity in writing skills or theater arts also a plus
- Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented with a focus on teamwork
- Driver License valid in New York State
Genesee Media thrives on diversity. We encourage anyone with the desire to be a part of an exciting industry, the drive to perform and the requisite skills to apply. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.